FREE “Meditation in the Primary School” Sessions
Susan and Kerrie are now offering FREE “Meditation in the Primary School” Sessions to groups/clusters of schools. Sessions cover,
• What is meditation?
• Why meditate? Benefits for individual student/whole school wellbeing.
• Which children need time for meditation and mindfulness?
• How to integrate meditation/mindfulness into the every-day classroom without losing valuable teaching time
• Practical examples of how to mediate with children; guided visualisations, mindfulness, sound focus meditations
• Free sample CD, transcript and journal activities for each participant
Principals- all you need to do is gather 5 or more schools together with two or more representatives from each school (whole school staff are also most welcome!) Treat your staff to a “relaxing” staff meeting- they will love you for it! Calm still teachers create calm still schools!
Sessions run for about an hour and a half, if you can’t organise a group of schools why not just come along to our next FREE session in Mona Vale. Contact us for details!