COMING UP… Level 1 Training in Sydney
This Facilitators Course involves 2 days intensive training for each level.
This training is for beginners who wish to hold meditation groups and be registered as a Rainbow Crystal Connection Meditation and Mindfulness Facilitator.
• Benefits of Meditation, Guided Imagery & Imagination Walks.
• Rainbow Breathing Exercises. (Level 1)
• Rainbow Stretching and Movement (L 1)
• Rainbow Relaxation Games and Mindfulness activities.(L 1)
• Opening a meditation circle, Spiritual Songs, Chants and Greetings.
• Creating and holding a Sacred Space with children.
• Using music, sound and voice to enhance the meditative experience.
• Meditation content, focusing on each meditation’s purpose and unique imagery.
• Questioning techniques pre/post meditation – Learning how to listen and respond to children’s questions.
• Dreamcatchers , worry dolls and other helpful meditative resources for kids.
• Using positive self talk and Positive Affirmations.
• Tips for teaching 1hr meditation sessions creatively, varying the visual setting and approach to each lesson relating to our themes (e.g. Forgiveness, joy, peace, gratitude, respect )
• An introduction to “Rainbow Calm” resources including Rainbow Bells, Rain-sticks and drums, Parachutes, Scarves and Flags.
• Tips to maximise participation using journal activities, songs, dance.
Promotional ideas and business set up information for your own classes
Investment for Level 1 and the 2 day training is $875. This includes all resources and your first year of registration (registration normally costing $200 per year).
This 2 day training will be held on the weekend of June 11th and 12th 2016
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our resources are written by primary teachers Susan Rudd and Kerrie Parry so outcome links and curriculum integrated planning makes this resource an easy addition to any program. The hard work is done for you!
WELLBEING issues facing children today. Our resources s pecifically target;
- Anxiety, stress and worry
- ADD and ADHD
- Concentration, focus and memory issues
- Behaviour management
- Positive classroom climates
- Self esteem/self worth issues
- Children with special needs
- Supporting varied learning styles within a classroom
- Positive thinking/affirmations