Welcome to our fantastic new Level 1 Mindfulness and Meditation Facilitators.
Our Sydney training was so much fun and we certainly all got into contact with our ‘inner child’! Our new facilitators are taking Rainbow Crystal Connection groups to all corners of NSW including Bathurst, Newcastle, Crows Nest and Parramatta. We love seeing such enthusiastic and passionate individuals taking our program out into schools, daycares, after school care and professional practises! Feedback we have had so far includes “There’s been quite a bit of interest in the kids mindfulness since I just put one photo up! Lots of teachers wanting info.” and “I’m so inspired by all of the new information, material and knowledge I have gained from the weekend. Well done to you and Susan for putting together such an impressive & comprehensive program. ”
A huge WELCOME to our new
Level 1 Facilitators in Perth!
Rainbow Clare has done an incredible job again over there in WA training our new batch of facilitators! Congratulations Clare on a job very well done, and congratulations Zana Jex-Blake, Tegan Cole, Roxanne Dow and Abbey Mcgregor! We are looking forward to getting to know you and helping you SPREAD THE RAINBOW!!! Feedback from the weekend looks like this “Clare is an extremely inspirational instructor. I really appreciate her genuine enthusiasm for helping children and the amount of love and passion that comes through her teaching really motivates me to be able to participate in this program.”
Level 2 COURSE CONTENT COVERS;
This training is for those more experienced in meditation who wish to hold workshops and seasonal celebrations for children and be registered as a Rainbow Crystal Connection Meditation and Mindfulness Facilitator.
• Benefits of Meditation (Level 2) Guided Imagery & Imagination Walks
• Rainbow Breathing Exercises (Level 2)
• Rainbow Stretching and Movement (Level 2)
• Relaxation & Midfulness Games (Level 2)
• Meditation content focusing on each meditation’s purpose and unique imagery.
• Creating Mandalas for Sacred Spaces and Celebrations.
• Making and walking a Labyrinth.
• Working with Spirals for seasonal celebrations.
• Creating themed Medicine Wheels to deepen reflective experience.
• Creating Reflection Stations- for silent prayer, reflection and meditation.
• Simple Spiritual craft ideas and mindful colouring.
This 2 day training will be held in SYDNEY, August 2017
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
‘The course was a fantastic experience. It has given me confidence to be able to develop children’s mindfulness, and more importantly, given me many practical strategies to be able to do this. I loved that there was a mixture of practical activities where we were able to experience firsthand the philosophy of Rainbow Crystal Connection, and information about the business side of being a facilitator. All of the instructors were awesome!! They were very welcoming, and made sure that all of our questions were answered, and they were happy to clarify any uncertainties that I had. More importantly, they were very passionate about helping children, and this passion, and their energy was passed on to us as learners.Thank you, to Susan, Kerrie, and Clare for making this course a wonderful experience on all levels.’ Level 1 Facilitator.
Our resources and classes are written by primary teachers Susan Rudd and Kerrie Parry who have taken care to make things EASY for facilitators and classroom teachers alike! All the hard work is done for you!
- Anxiety, stress and worry
- ADD and ADHD
- Concentration, focus and memory issues
- Behaviour management
- Positive classroom climates
- Self esteem/self worth issues
- Children with special needs
- Supporting varied learning styles within a classroom
- Positive thinking/affirmations