Wow! What an exciting month it has been for RCC! Not only have we completed our first Level 1 Training in WA, facilitated by our very own TTT Clare Milner, but we have also run a successful course in Sydney too. Our new facilitators are a fantastic group of amazing souls and we can’t wait to assist them getting out there into schools. Take a peek at them on our Facilitators page and find a facilitator in your area! Congratulations to all our new facilitators, their bio’s can be found here and keep an eye out for new classes coming to a place near you.
Woo Hoo! Be the change ladies!!
Our next Level 1 training won’t be until 2017, however our Level 1 instructors are welcome to join us for Level 2 coming up in November 2016, info below.Level 2 COURSE CONTENT COVERS;
This training is for those more experienced in meditation who wish to hold workshops and seasonal celebrations for children and be registered as a Rainbow Crystal Connection Meditation and Mindfulness Facilitator.
• Benefits of Meditation (Level 2) Guided Imagery & Imagination Walks
• Rainbow Breathing Exercises (Level 2)
• Rainbow Stretching and Movement (Level 2)
• Relaxation & Midfulness Games (Level 2)
• Meditation content focusing on each meditation’s purpose and unique imagery.
• Creating Mandalas for Sacred Spaces and Celebrations.
• Making and walking a Labyrinth.
• Working with Spirals for seasonal celebrations.
• Creating themed Medicine Wheels to deepen reflective experience.
• Creating Reflection Stations- for silent prayer, reflection and meditation.
• Simple Spiritual craft ideas and mindful colouring.
This 2 day training will be held in SYDNEY in NOVEMBER 2016, dates TBA
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recent Level 1 Facilitator course was a huge success! Congratulations to these beautiful ladies who are ready to take meditation and mindfulness to the children near them. RCC are proud and honored to have you representing us! See our FACILITATOR page for their Bio’s and check out Clare below, completing her TTT qualification to take this course to Western Australia where she will be training facilitators very soon! As we get them we will also add these ladies upcoming class times and locations to our web page so keep an eye out if you are looking for somewhere to send your child.
Our resources and classes are written by primary teachers Susan Rudd and Kerrie Parry who have taken care to make things EASY for facilitators and classroom teachers alike! All the hard work is done for you!
- Anxiety, stress and worry
- ADD and ADHD
- Concentration, focus and memory issues
- Behaviour management
- Positive classroom climates
- Self esteem/self worth issues
- Children with special needs
- Supporting varied learning styles within a classroom
- Positive thinking/affirmations