Our next Level 1 training’s are being held in PERTH on the 4th and 5th March and SYDNEY, 25th and 26th
Well look what we have here….
A huge WELCOME to our new
Level 1 Facilitators in Perth!
Rainbow Clare has done an incredible job again over there in WA training our new batch of facilitators! Congratulations Clare on a job very well done, and congratulations Zana Jex-Blake, Tegan Cole, Roxanne Dow and Abbey Mcgregor! We are looking forward to getting to know you and helping you SPREAD THE RAINBOW!!!
March Become a Mindfulness Facilitator for Children!
Facilitators are trained to use games, movement and the breath to encourage children to nurture mindfulness in their lives. This course is suitable for teachers, parents and health professionals working with children. For more information see www.rainbowcrystalconnection.com/…/level-1-facilitator-tra…/
Or PM for the info pack including this once off Early Bird deal!
Sydney 25th and 26th March.Perth dates 4th and 5th March.
Booking through trybooking at
https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=264925 or https://www.trybooking.com/264925
All our courses are approved by the International Institute of Complementary Therapies.
Don’t forget to jump on our mailing list on the left hand side of our page!
This training is for those more experienced in meditation who wish to hold workshops and seasonal celebrations for children and be registered as a Rainbow Crystal Connection Meditation and Mindfulness Facilitator.
• Benefits of Meditation (Level 2) Guided Imagery & Imagination Walks
• Rainbow Breathing Exercises (Level 2)
• Rainbow Stretching and Movement (Level 2)
• Relaxation & Midfulness Games (Level 2)
• Meditation content focusing on each meditation’s purpose and unique imagery.
• Creating Mandalas for Sacred Spaces and Celebrations.
• Making and walking a Labyrinth.
• Working with Spirals for seasonal celebrations.
• Creating themed Medicine Wheels to deepen reflective experience.
• Creating Reflection Stations- for silent prayer, reflection and meditation.
• Simple Spiritual craft ideas and mindful colouring.
This 2 day training will be held in SYDNEY, dates TBA
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recent Level 1 Facilitator course was a huge success! Congratulations to these beautiful ladies who are ready to take meditation and mindfulness to the children near them. RCC are proud and honored to have you representing us! See our FACILITATOR page for their Bio’s and check out Clare below, completing her TTT qualification to take this course to Western Australia where she will be training facilitators very soon! As we get them we will also add these ladies upcoming class times and locations to our web page so keep an eye out if you are looking for somewhere to send your child.
Our resources and classes are written by primary teachers Susan Rudd and Kerrie Parry who have taken care to make things EASY for facilitators and classroom teachers alike! All the hard work is done for you!
- Anxiety, stress and worry
- ADD and ADHD
- Concentration, focus and memory issues
- Behaviour management
- Positive classroom climates
- Self esteem/self worth issues
- Children with special needs
- Supporting varied learning styles within a classroom
- Positive thinking/affirmations