EXCITING NEWS- CLARE IS BRINGING RCC LEVEL 1 TO PERTH!
COMING UP… Level 1 Training in SYDNEY and PERTH
This Facilitators Course involves 2 days intensive training for each level.
This training is for beginners who wish to hold meditation groups and be registered as a Rainbow Crystal Connection Meditation and Mindfulness Facilitator.
• Benefits of Meditation, Guided Imagery & Imagination Walks.
• Rainbow Breathing Exercises (L 1)
• Rainbow Stretching and Movement (L 1)
• Rainbow Relaxation Games and Mindfulness activities(L 1)
• Opening a meditation circle, Spiritual Songs, Chants and Greetings
• Creating and holding a Sacred Space with children
• Using music, sound and voice to enhance the meditative experience
• Meditation content, focusing on each meditation’s purpose and unique imagery
• Questioning techniques pre/post meditation – Learning how to listen and respond to children’s questions
• Dreamcatchers , worry dolls and other helpful meditative resources for kids
• Using positive self talk and Positive Affirmations
• Tips for teaching 1hr meditation sessions creatively, varying the visual setting and approach to each lesson relating to our themes (e.g. Forgiveness, joy, peace, gratitude, respect )
• An introduction to “Rainbow Calm” resources including Rainbow Bells, Rain-sticks and drums, Parachutes, Scarves and Flags
• Tips to maximise participation using journal activities, songs, dance
Promotional ideas and business set up information for your own classes
Investment for Level 1 and the 2 day training is $875. This includes all resources and your first year of registration (registration normally costing $200 per year).
This 2 day training will be held in
PERTH on the 10th and 11th of September 2016
SYDNEY on the 17th and 18th of September 2016
You can contact us via email at email@example.com and check out pics from our latest training below!Level 2 COURSE CONTENT COVERS;
This training is for those more experienced in meditation who wish to hold workshops and seasonal celebrations for children and be registered as a Rainbow Crystal Connection Meditation and Mindfulness Facilitator.
• Benefits of Meditation (Level 2) Guided Imagery & Imagination Walks
• Rainbow Breathing Exercises (Level 2)
• Rainbow Stretching and Movement (Level 2)
• Relaxation & Midfulness Games (Level 2)
• Meditation content focusing on each meditation’s purpose and unique imagery.
• Creating Mandalas for Sacred Spaces and Celebrations.
• Making and walking a Labyrinth.
• Working with Spirals for seasonal celebrations.
• Creating themed Medicine Wheels to deepen reflective experience.
• Creating Reflection Stations- for silent prayer, reflection and meditation.
• Simple Spiritual craft ideas and mindful colouring.
Investment for Level 2 and the 2 day training is $875 for those who also need registration as a RCC Facilitator .
Those with current registration -Level 2 fee is $700(Registration normally costing $200 per year).
This 2 day training will be held in SYDNEY in October 2016, dates TBA
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recent Level 1 Facilitator course was a huge success! Congratulations to these beautiful ladies who are ready to take meditation and mindfulness to the children near them. RCC are proud and honored to have you representing us! See our FACILITATOR page for their Bio’s and check out Clare below, completing her TTT qualification to take this course to Western Australia where she will be training facilitators very soon! As we get them we will also add these ladies upcoming class times and locations to our web page so keep an eye out if you are looking for somewhere to send your child.
Our resources and classes are written by primary teachers Susan Rudd and Kerrie Parry who have taken care to make things EASY for facilitators and classroom teachers alike! All the hard work is done for you!
- Anxiety, stress and worry
- ADD and ADHD
- Concentration, focus and memory issues
- Behaviour management
- Positive classroom climates
- Self esteem/self worth issues
- Children with special needs
- Supporting varied learning styles within a classroom
- Positive thinking/affirmations